2Pac Shakur Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2Pac Shakur Forums

Welcome to www.2pac.darkbb.com !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Johnny J

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thug4Life06
Makaveli Trained Soulja
Thug4Life06

R.I.P. Johnny J Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Johnny J   R.I.P. Johnny J Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Johnny Jackson, better-known in the music industry and in hip hop circles as Johnny "J", a multi-platinum songwriter, music producer & former rapper, committed suicide in the LA County jail Oct. 3rd.

The hip hop producer who is perhaps best known for his production on Tupac Shakur's (2Pac) albums All Eyez on Me and Me Against the World was born in Juárez, Mexico, in 1969 and raised in South Central Los Angeles by his adopted parents whom his father Is African American and his mother is Mexican-American.

Johnny "J" ran Klock Work Entertainment and had worked with many hip hop, rap and R&B artists over his career.

The hip hop producer Johnny “J” also helped hip hop rapper Candyman become the first hip hop rapper On Epic Records to go platinum with his work on the classic track Knockin' Boots.

Early reports are that the hip hop notable jumped off a tier in the jail causing his death the night of Oct. 3rd. He was in the county jail on a dui charge.

Johnny leaves his wife and 2 children.

RIP Johnny “J”. You and 2Pac are again together again. Thanks for all the music.
Mike.

Mike.

R.I.P. Johnny J Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Johnny J   R.I.P. Johnny J Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Yeah I didn't believe it when I first heard, like some stupid prank news article. Hip hop lost a truly underrated producer, and the sad thing is he barely got any recognition for all the great work he did.

RIP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aidsvertising.com
Thug4Life06
Makaveli Trained Soulja
Thug4Life06

R.I.P. Johnny J Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Johnny J   R.I.P. Johnny J Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:48 pm

I truly don't believe it was suicide I think he slipped or someone pushed him Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thuglife_westside96
Rebel

Rebel

R.I.P. Johnny J Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Johnny J   R.I.P. Johnny J Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:20 am

was shocked & saddend to hear about this, no way was it suicide
Back to top Go down
ZeVeN

ZeVeN

R.I.P. Johnny J Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Johnny J   R.I.P. Johnny J Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:38 am

I find it hard to believe as well.. Johnny J always came across to me like a very strong man (mentally). Anyway, R.I.P. J, Condolances to the wife and children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P. Johnny J Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Johnny J   R.I.P. Johnny J Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Johnny J
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2Pac Shakur Forums :: 2Pac :: Lil' Homies-
Jump to: